- Client: Government of Malawi and UNICEF
- Funder: KfW.
- Country: Malawi.
- Years: 2012-2015.
Ayala Consulting is contracted to provide technical support in the design and implementation of a Social Cash Transfer Program in Malawi.
The relevance of the particular drug interaction with a specific patient is hard to ascertain using this tool alone given the bigger number of variables that will apply viagra generic 100mg
. Vertigo was reported in a single subject that began hours after dosing and lasted about days canadian cialis pharmacy
ubstantial usage of alcohol e acheter cialis
The consultancy, from March 2012 - October 2015, will include the following activities:
Institutionalize and strengthen the management and monitoring capacities of the Secretariat of the MGCCD responsible for the management of the Social Cash Transfer Programme (SCT) at national level that includes design and implementation of Financial Management Information System (FMIS).
Provide training and operational support, guidelines and tools, and necessary programme adjustment support.
Implementation of a Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) System.
Provide support to orient, train and backstop the new programme components in implementing District Councils.
- Sector: Social Protection.
- Target population: Children, Poor households.
- Program Type: Cash transfer, Conditional cash transfer, Single registry.
- Type of Consultancy: Ex-ante assessment and design proposal, Detailed design, Technical assistance during implementation, Monitoring, Implementation management, Financial management, Management information system.
News from Malawi: