- Client & Funder: World Bank.
- Country: Tanzania.
- Years: 2006 – 2007.
Design of the Conditional Cash Transfer Program including design parameters: objectives, eligibility criteria, levels of payment, conditionalities, exiting scheme, re-certification, and institutional structure; and on the projects cycle: focalization, enrolment, payments, conditionalities, case management, monitoring.
Preparation of the Operational Manual, guides and technical document including main design variables, cycle and structure.
Participation in workshops aimed at validating the design and evaluation methodology design for impact assessment.
- Sector: Social Protection.
- Target population: Poor households, HIV/AIDS affected households.
- Program Type: Cash transfer, Conditional cash transfer.
- Type of Consultancy: Detailed design, Technical assistance during implementation.