- Client & Funder: World Bank.
- Country: Ecuador.
- Years: 2004 – 2005.
Diagnosis of the operation of the Program, with 1.2 million beneficiary families, in terms of transfer operation, information system, beneficiary selection, organizational structure and targeting system.
Preparation of a proposal document to strengthen the new program of conditional transfers.
Design of the Operational Manual for the implementation of the program with the required adjustments, which were to be financed by the World Bank.
Preparation of a proposal for monitoring the fulfillment of conditionalities in education and health, incorporating the beneficiary registration processes.
- Sector: Social Protection.
- Target population: Poor households.
- Program Type: Cash transfer, Conditional cash transfer.
- Type of Consultancy: Ex-ante assessment and design proposal, Detailed program design, Monitoring.