- Client: Government of Trinidad & Tobago.
- Funder: Inter-American Development Bank (IDB).
- Country: Trinidad & Tobago.
- Years: 2006 – 2007.
Preparation of design parameters, including: objectives, beneficiary eligibility criteria, exiting scheme; and project cycle: selection of schools, focalization, enrolment, participation in the benefit and monitoring.
Testing of the monitoring and field trials system evidencing the appropriate operation of the selection system.
- Sector: Education.
- Target population: Children, Poor households.
- Program Type: Bursary.
- Type of Consultancy: Detailed design, Monitoring.