- Client: Ministry of Education in Suriname.
- Funder: Inter-American Development Bank (IDB).
- Country: Suriname.
- Year: 2006-2008.
Preparation of the Mid-Term Evaluation Report on progress attained under the project financed by the Inter-American Development Bank.
Analysis of the improvements to various components: infrastructure, reform of the educational cycle and strengthening of the Ministry of Education.
Preparation of the operating regulations for the component concerning development plans at schools and training of officials at schools.
Development of the Information System aimed at monitoring the implementation of the training component for school officials and implementation of the development plans for such schools.
Advice and participation in analysis and decision-making workshops concerning implementation plans to change the educational cycle from 6 to 10 years.
- Sector: Education, Infrastructure.
- Target population: Children.
- Type of Consultancy: Monitoring, Management information system, Evaluation.