- Client & Funder: World Bank and Inter-American Development Bank.
- Country: Colombia.
- Years: 2000 – 2002.
Preparation of the operating regulations for the subsidies component of conditionalities to be applied and evaluated during the pilot testing.
Support to the DNP team in determining the magnitude of the cash transfers component to be financed by the Inter-American Development Bank and the World Bank.
Support to the Familias en Acción team to implement the program, and in the preparation of the necessary technical documents in order to meet the requirements of the first disbursements set forth in the loan contracts to be entered into with the Inter-American Development Bank and the World Bank.
Follow-up and monitoring of program implementation.
- Sector: Social Protection.
- Target population: Poor households.
- Program Type: Cash transfer, Conditional cash transfer.
- Type of Consultancy: Ex-ante assessment and design proposal, Detailed design, Technical assistance during implementation, Monitoring, Implementation management.