- Client & Funder: Department for International Development.
- Country: Uganda.
- Year: 2007.
Design parameters for the pilot project for 6,000 households including: objectives, eligibility criteria, transfer levels, conditions, graduation and recertification.
Design of project cycle including: targeting, registration, transfers, conditions and case management.
Assistance in the design of basic guidelines for evaluating the impact of the pilot.
Preparation of an implementation plan: activities and detailed budget.
Coordination with other team members in preparation for assessment of the sector.
Participation in workshops to present the proposal.
- Sector: Social Protection.
- Target population: Poor households.
- Program Type: Cash transfer, Conditional cash transfer.
- Type of Consultancy: Detailed design, Technical assistance during implementation, Evaluation.