- Client: Government of Suriname.
- Funder: Inter-American Development Bank.
- Country: Suriname.
- Year: 2011.
Ayala Consulting Corporation supported Suriname’s Low Income Shelter Program, aimed at improving the housing conditions of low and middle income households, by designing and delivering the Management Information System (MIS) software application.
Development of MIS software application with all necessary tools for the implementation of the Low-Income Shelter Program.
Training and institutional capacity building amongst the program’s partners in implementation and all end users of the MIS.
MIS maintenance and assistance on a regular basis for one year.
- Sector: Housing.
- Target population: Poor households.
- Program Type: Housing subsidy.
- Type of Consultancy: Management information system.