- Client: Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) and Government of Peru.
- Funder: Inter-American Development Bank (IDB).
- Country: Peru.
- Year: 2009.
Production of the Operations Manual, preparation of Technical Annexes that include the design parameters and project cycle.
Development of inter-institutional agreements.
Preparation of the proposal to reform the program, the operations manual and technical annexes: targeting, payments, monitoring conditions, case management and monitoring and evaluation.
Improvement of the logistic processes and inter-institutional coordination to connect the transfers to its fulfillment
Preparation of draft inter-institutional agreements to define functions, responsibilities and commitments.
Technical assistance during implementation of the program: preparation of TORs, guidelines, training, supervision and related activities.
Development of MIS.
- Sector: Health and Education.
- Target population: Poor households.
- Program Type: Cash transfer, Conditional cash transfer.
- Type of Consultancy: Ex-ante assessment and design proposal, Detailed design, Technical assistance during implementation, Management information system.