- Client & Funder: Inter-American Development Bank (IDB).
- Country: Paraguay.
- Year: 2004.
Design of the Beneficiary Enrolment Process including guidelines, materials, and forms.
Determination and quantification of the administrative and accounting system according to the benefits granted by the program.
Design of the management, control and auditing system for the overall social protection system.
Design of the Conditional Cash Transfer Program, in coordination with the pertinent consultants and institutions.
Preparation of the Operational Manual to carry forth the pilot stage, including technical annexes on: organizational structure, targeting, payments, and control of conditionalities.
- Sector: Social Protection.
- Target population: Poor households.
- Program Type: Cash transfer, Conditional cash transfer, Social safety net.
- Type of Consultancy: Detailed program design.