- Client: Government of Niger.
- Funder: World Bank.
- Country: Niger.
- Year: 2012.
Ayala Consulting Corporation was contracted to provide technical assistance to Niger's Social Safety Net project targeting 140,000 poor and vulnerable households in five regions in the country with Cash Transfer and Cash for Work programs.
Preparation of the operational manual, and technical annexes including targeting, enrolment, payments, case management and monitoring.
Technical assistance in the implementation of the program.
Design of specification requirements.
Development of a data entry system using tablets, thumb print reading devices and cameras.
Updating project documents such as training manuals, work plans and budgets, monitoring and maintenance plans.
Training stakeholders regarding the use of MIS will be provided as well as support for monitoring all computerized operations during all the stages of the program.
Supporting the implementation of a payment system using smart cards.
- Sector: Social Protection.
- Target population: Food insecure households, Poor households.
- Type of program: Cash transfer, Public works, Single registry.
- Type of consultancy: Detailed design, Technical assistance during implementation, Monitoring, Implementation management, Management information system.