- Client: Government of Barbados.
- Funder: Inter-American Development Bank.
- Country: Barbados.
- Year: 2006.
Design of the Beneficiary Selection System for a subsidized housing program. To this end the estimated amount of earnings is calculated through the use of the Proxy Means Formula and the amount declared by the applicant. It additionally includes cross-referencing of other properties.
Development of the Proxy Means Test Formula to estimate the levels of income/expenditure based on the database gathering during the household survey of 1997.
- Sector: Housing.
- Target population: Poor households.
- Program Type: Housing subsidy.
- Type of Consultancy: Detailed design.